• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Time for prayer candles that the ukmet is right and the euro follows
d4c901a51dcde66a5e61304c658bcba0.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be an apps rubber by Friday morning. Low tracking west of Pigeon Forge Tennessee. Sorry guys
It’s hilarious because I went into this storm with knowing it was an all snow event here. But somehow the gfs has trended me to icing for a while?

Here in the Triad I’m starting to get flashbacks of December 2002 Ice apocalypse storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this was going to be an all snow event with temps in the 20s, now we’re on the precipice, and by the weekend we’ll be on the threshold of hell with 33-degree rain. Lovely. I’ve been trying to ignore this storm for the next couple days to avoid getting too sucked in, but it’s hard.

And yet your STILL here
I am sooooo sleepy. I'm waiting for someone to tell me how this ensemble run compared to the last one so that when they say it's north with less snow for me, we might finally be able to realize that the ensembles are following.

I am sooooo sleepy. I'm waiting for someone to tell me how this ensemble run compared to the last one so that when they say it's north with less snow for me, we might finally be able to realize that the ensembles are following.
I'm with you, I've crossed that line where I'm so sleepy I can't sleep haha it sucks

I can click on TT and save it to photos, not good at copy and pasting
Well only thing you have to do then is when you writing message. Hit the attach file button and select photo library. it will show the photos you saved. Then put the photo in that you would like the show the forum.

Back