• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I feel defeated. I haven't seen a 1+ snow in 4 years, 6+ snow in over a decade and 10+ in 2 decades. My patience are just about gone and my desire to do this is dwindling. @whatalife how much you charge per session?
Wait. Wait. Better data sampling as it comes onshore tomorrow night will save us! Reverses trend--jackpots US 1 corridor west. Wooooooooooooooo.

❄️❄️❄️Bet on it! ❄️❄️❄️

I feel defeated. I haven't seen a 1 inch+ snow in 4 years, 6 inch+ snow in over a decade and 10inch+ in 2 decades. My patience are just about gone and my desire to do this is dwindling. @whatalife how much you charge per session?
If you want to relocate I have some nice land for sale on the north side of a big hill. You can usually see the rain line to the south east on most storms

Why did Brick run to AmericanWx? They treat and make fun of him worse there. That place used to be a hellhole I haven’t been back in years.

Back