• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Well atleast the NW trend is happening early so I don't have to sit through 4 more days of model runs. I can check out now. If the trend continues then @SD @metwannabe @Rain Cold can check out tomorrow.
We're done, Euro just drove the last nail in the coffin.... congrats all I-85 NW crowd

I want my money back

1642388400-MoVfQa3duUQ.png

Well atleast the NW trend is happening early so I don't have to sit through 4 more days of model runs. I can check out now. If the trend continues then @SD @metwannabe @Rain Cold can check out tomorrow.
I've already checked out. Seen this movie a lot. Y'all have fun.

At least we won't have to worry about drought very much for a while.
You want to be east of the bullseye right now. The tantrums over the next three days are going to make this forum incredible. Which I will contribute to. Guaranteed.

If the GFS isn't leading this and it does turn out that there is going to be an ice storm, I'd be soooo tempted to try to talk my way into leaving town for a bit and going to NW GA. The issue would be that I haven't driven in snow, lol.

Just not really that excited about experiencing an ice storm.

But by the way this looks, it looks as if the GFS is leading.

Back