• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2020 Year End Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
2020 has been hard on everyone. Covid has changed everything over the last year . In order to celebrate 2020 coming to a close we will be giving away prizes all week next week with the final prize being handed out on New Year’s Day . In order to qualify all you have to do is post a screenshot in this thread showing that you follow one of our social media accounts . Random drawings will be held everyday at 8pm central time . Good Luck !!!

If you do not have social media you can just respond to the thread letting us know and you will still be entered in

P.S.- no cruise this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
2020 has been hard on everyone. Covid has changed everything over the last year . In order to celebrate 2020 coming to a close we will be giving away prizes all week next week with the final prize being handed out on New Year’s Day . In order to qualify all you have to do is post a screenshot in this thread showing that you follow one of our social media accounts . Random drawings will be held everyday at 8pm central time . Good Luck !!!

This count?
Screenshot_20201224-174009_Twitter.jpg

No cruise for Mack, but we know Mack will win something even though he's no longer "southern"! ? ;)

Last edited:

Done (And thanks for the follow back)
southernwx twitter.jpg

Reactions: SD
9160ac13d10e2522828b17477068ea11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back