• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my tag from: CADEffect to wxdaniel.

How can i change it? [mention]SD [/mention]

[mention]Rain Cold [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, I don't know. @SD Do we have that power or do only admins?

Disc golf is more fun, I need to get more into actual golf though. It’s actually fun too. I remember 2017-2018 winter break when we had the record cold stretch... I played golf while it was like below freezing and sunny . Was not disappointed ! Fun af!
It’s fun and frustrating. I played disc golf for the first time this past summer. It was actually harder then real golf. I liked it.

You should be good to go. Thatll be a username change fee of $500 or 5 easy payments of $100

Got to wait after the premium models subscription season. And my next stimulus package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went to the rodeo tonight in Fountain Inn and it was absolutely SLAMMED! Thousands showed up from all over the upstate. So many people were there that they stopped charging for admission and just let people walk in for “standing room” only. And it was elbow to elbow. People are desperate to get out and do something as a collective. We had a blast!

We went to the rodeo tonight in Fountain Inn and it was absolutely SLAMMED! Thousands showed up from all over the upstate. So many people were there that they stopped charging for admission and just let people walk in for “standing room” only. And it was elbow to elbow. People are desperate to get out and do something as a collective. We had a blast!
Sounds healthy

imma just let it be known, server patching sucks (insert @Tarheel1 's profile pic). Of course applying a cumulative update breaks the NIC. Seems logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back