• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lickwx feelings about more Appalachian/bluegrass country ?
Doc Watson is good bro , so is earl scruggs! I love when 94.7 plays nothing but bluegrass. I’ll send you some songs I like , there’s a bunch of bluegrass groups I like . Plus Raleigh is home to the international bluegrass festival each September ! I remember one night walking around and seeing a group of em just relaxing and playing for fun! Was cool. I’ve seen a couple live bluegrass.

Doc Watson is good bro , so is earl scruggs! I love when 94.7 plays nothing but bluegrass. I’ll send you some songs I like , there’s a bunch of bluegrass groups I like . Plus Raleigh is home to the international bluegrass festival each September ! I remember one night walking around and seeing a group of em just relaxing and playing for fun! Was cool. I’ve seen a couple live bluegrass.
Tyler Childers?

Yeah, it’s hard to do a toilet bowl reading that far out due to high volatility but there does appear to be a favorable period around December 30- Jan 6 where we may score a 6-10 inch storm . We will see how the readings look closer in time .

Yeah next winter could see some warm/cold/normal weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back