• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A high of 21 ? Holy heck! We had a high of 23 here during February 2015. That was the lowest in a while .

I'll have to check later but if that verifies I think it'll be the coldest high since I've been here the infamous 2011 event (same timeframe Oklahoma hit -31) is probably the last time we've been this cold

Check out Tulsa! Very similar to OKC Screenshot_20210208-165431-572.png

How in the heck does this happen...sleeting from Columbia to Macon, winter storm in the MA and rain in Raleigh.

View attachment 72844
There is literally zero chance that verifies. Just like that other one in the other thread that had ice in south Georgia and near Charleston and rain in Raleigh. Lol

[mention]Myfrotho704_ [/mention]I was looking over some of my cardiac stuff and found a rare genetic disorder that affects heart rhythms. Look up Brugada Syndrome and see if any of the symptoms are like yours.

We need the rest of Feb and all of March to be like 1990 and be done with it. No winter weather but was exciting especially along the I-85 corridor in GA and the Carolinas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back