• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly so sick of this miserable --------, the only silver lining is that it makes for a perfectly fitting last winter in this weather hell before I move north

Bruh I didn't even realize that the GFS printed a Weenie Hut Junior kind of run for the southeast and even my area a few days ago. Maybe I should be thankful my head's not into this as that'd be disappointing to see the rug pulled, but then...I'd love to have had my head into it.

I have absolutely no interest in dry cold

I'm ready for spring

At least I'm not in Tulsa yet they may stay below freezing for a week ?

I'll tell you one thing.

I actually totally buy another cold wave coming, as although I haven't been focused, we've persistently been average to below average with warm ups here and there mixed in for the entire time. That's why I just blindly told my mom when she made a comment that "yeah, we're going to be warm for a couple days".

Not saying he's wrong. But what model is brad p using? Must be using the same model for the apparent cold shotScreenshot_20210205-232516.png next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back