• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers look like SB contenders one week, high school team the next. They absolutely suck tonight!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm surprised by how the Panthers are doing tonight.
I am not really. They have yet to beat any really good teams yet. A lot of the wins they could have lost, too. The defense is not very good, especially the secondary. They are inconsistent and their record is deceptive.

That cannot be the call by NC State on defense that led to Wake Forest's likely game winning TD.
Oh. It was
b9dca0615a585d5535c2cfdf0a7be455.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A November snow threat is failing and now December looking borderline torchy..... prepare for the premature gnashing and wailing of teeth
We live in the SE, every winter is backloaded down here. January, February and even March is our time, let November and December warm up. This happens every year so it’s nothing new. Being patient is the key and we have zero.

I am tired of all of these Wolfpack-eque slow starts to winter. Every year, it seems like there's some reason that December has to be mild. All those doggone mountain torques, I guess.

I am tired of all of these Wolfpack-eque slow starts to winter. Every year, it seems like there's some reason that December has to be mild. All those doggone mountain torques, I guess.
Must have been one heckuva mountain torque in Pittsburgh last night....

Persistent to say the least.

View attachment 7286
I just hope we can start flipping the script near the end of December, say just before Christmas.... yes I'm weird like that, I chase the white Christmas unicorn every year. Kind of like a Panthers Super Bowl.... one of them is going to happen one day right??

I just hope we can start flipping the script near the end of December, say just before Christmas.... yes I'm weird like that, I chase the white Christmas unicorn every year. Kind of like a Panthers Super Bowl.... one of them is going to happen one day right??
I'm quite ok if December features some variability. But this waiting on getting deep into January every year before we even have a shot at winter is ridiculous. It seems like every year, we're talking about a back-loaded winter. Nothing better than highlighting the winter by chasing March snowstorms that get destroyed by a high sun angle and mix with rain as the temp sits at 34.

I'm quite ok if December features some variability. But this waiting on getting deep into January every year before we even have a shot at winter is ridiculous. It seems like every year, we're talking about a back-loaded winter. Nothing better than highlighting the winter by chasing March snowstorms that get destroyed by a high sun angle and mix with rain as the temp sits at 34.
What he said ^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back