• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess all of those that cashed out already won't be posting on the storm thread anymore. See ya next time then.

You had to know this was coming. To feel confident about a snow storm in nc you have to have the rain snow line at 72 hours near Augusta and the northern edge of qpf along i40. If the models are marginal at 72 hours its game over

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yup
4827adcec1ab775c09c55fcdd73682ab.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I actually wish now this thing had of just cut and took all the heavy precip with it, I do not need another 1-2" of rain.... and I couldn't care less if I pick up an inch or 2 of sn/ip if it all gets washed away during the same storm by rain. Lol

Really in pretty good shape for this one. Should be able to net a foot if the 850 low will track exactly the way the euro has it. If it'll exit off central SC coast We would make a run past the 17-19 inch February 28, 2004. But within a stones throw to my NW 18-24+ not out of the question. A foot of snow with some sleet mixed in should , could hang on till Christmas hopefully.

lol Brick is asking for scientific data to back up why it won't snow. Dude has been on these boards for years and still can't read anything besides a snow map...but wants someone else to backup their claims with scientific data. That's rich. :D
How do you know what I can and can't read? I want to hear why people think the models are wrong. But all I get is because climatology says that kind of storm is rare, and the models have been wrong before. I just don't get why you even come here to discuss the models if that is the attitude you have. People already have their minds made up the models have to be wrong, but for some reason still want to come look at what they show, and don't offer any other reason why the models are wrong. That's rich, and a little bit crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back