• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

Hrrr continues to lose our snow showers in nc and sc, hoping for a miracle but not as sure now. Guess morning radar will tell the tale. Ugh.
I don’t really see the model losing it I still see bands of flurries on pivotal and I think models have a hard time with resolution as we’re seeing tonight ... I have high hopes in flurries tomorrow which is what we should all hope to be the max of what we get .. seeing a flake would be fun enough on Christmas .. keep the bar low so u have more to be excited about when all is said and done

I don’t really see the model losing it I still see bands of flurries on pivotal and I think models have a hard time with resolution as we’re seeing tonight ... I have high hopes in flurries tomorrow which is what we should all hope to be the max of what we get .. seeing a flake would be fun enough on Christmas .. keep the bar low so u have more to be excited about when all is said and done
Hrrr is really ramping the bands of snow up in SC on runs something to watch.

Back