• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

neckline broke on semi but the short trend has held, would open up a large position but the fed rate tomorrow has uncertainty written all over it NDQ1710426002248.png
1710426164777.png

Closed my short out on SQQQ for a few $...you just cant keep this market down. Unreal. Still long...70% cash though.

Closed my short out on SQQQ for a few $...you just cant keep this market down. Unreal. Still long...70% cash though.
I'm a terrible short....I should have held these but I have seen so many times the market rip 1-2% on terrible macro news. I don't mind missing out on gains or losing on longs but I hate losing money short.

Terrible price action...broke the low of the day and then ramped it right back up hard into the close. I hate when the market gets like this...I am still very light and not touching this when it gets like this.

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 4.02.57 PM.png

@KyloG .....What are you thoughts on INTC now that news has leaked of the Chips Act money being announced next week? Looks like hard consolidation right now above the previous base....I feel like a rip to $50 next week isnt out of the realm of possibility.

Market is so brutal...3 days of heavy selling last week essentially erased overnight.

I'm not happy...I was 70% cash coming into today and now I have a decision to make. Chase this or wait...I am waiting for now.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 10.27.26 AM.png

Still not chasing...this type of gap up after heavy selling last week is so difficult...aggravating. This is the 5th day SPY has rejected $515 the past couple of weeks. That doesn't scream breakout but if this closes on the highs today then maybe we get another gap up tomorrow.

My plan is if it breaks that trendline to add with a stop at LOD. I would much prefer this rollover hard though...

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 1.19.03 PM.png

Market is so brutal...3 days of heavy selling last week essentially erased overnight.

I'm not happy...I was 70% cash coming into today and now I have a decision to make. Chase this or wait...I am waiting for now.

View attachment 147138
on the NDQ it went back to retest the fib zone and it was around the bottom of the short term trend 1710783484894.png

Still not chasing...this type of gap up after heavy selling last week is so difficult...aggravating. This is the 5th day SPY has rejected $515 the past couple of weeks. That doesn't scream breakout but if this closes on the highs today then maybe we get another gap up tomorrow.

My plan is if it breaks that trendline to add with a stop at LOD. I would much prefer this rollover hard though...

View attachment 147142

Brutal...was about to add but then didn't get the follow through 10min candle. So predatory...it looks like it's going to rollover. Today is why you can't short this market...you get to stare into a huge gap up like this and now they roll it over.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 1.39.37 PM.png

I hate this market...I went 100% cash. That is the 5 rejection of 5170...strength being sold over and over at those levels.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 3.53.07 PM.png

have a few limit orders in.. guessing after the ride back up to find resistance we will drift down this afternoon.

mm crow lol guess we didnt trend down

Last edited:
Jumped back in some OTM TSLA calls this morning on the dip. Let’s see if I can blow an account.

Seriously...the DOJ is going after Apple because of this. If Apple loses it will set back innovation into the stone ages.

Seriously...the DOJ is going after Apple because of this. If Apple loses it will set back innovation into the stone ages.

I for one hope Apple loses. They haven't actually innovatived for a long time. True innovation was at the beginning. Their practices as a business are becoming the epitome of bad consumer practices like always finding a loophole around right to repair.

I for one hope Apple loses. They haven't actually innovatived for a long time. True innovation was at the beginning. Their practices as a business are becoming the epitome of bad consumer practices like always finding a loophole around right to repair.
I don't know enough about other smartphone models but do Android phones have the ability to run iTunes. I'm not sure what they want...Apple should just let other Mfgs use iTunes and iCloud and charge a healthy subscription fee per user. They can't make Apple give this away for free.

Back