• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

PANW getting pummeled....very hard for me to not add shares but I already own some CRWD, had it for some time. Old rule of thumb is buy day 3...but dang I really want to buy today.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 10.09.06 AM.png

PANW taking down all the SAAS names...my CRWD down big but I own shares from the $140's and it's not a big position.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 10.15.28 AM.png

Added a few shares of PANW at $269...will give it some room too...stop $265. Small position.

Added a few shares of PANW at $269...will give it some room too...stop $265. Small position.

PANW trying to base...I added a little more at $269. Stop at $265 seems reasonable and I probably carry this overnight, unless I get stopped out.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 11.37.25 AM.png

The games being played here are absurd and have to be breaking every kind of law there is...

View attachment 146801

Still looks OK...all of tech is heavy but consolidating in this channel looks ok.

NVDA earnings after the close is going to drive the entire market so this could break lower if NVDA lays an egg.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 11.40.20 AM.png

Closed out 2/3 of this at $55.70 from $54.80...nice bounce. Will keep the other 1/3 overnight.

View attachment 146780

Still holding 1/3 of TQQQ from $54.80 yesterday but may add some. It looks like they are going to relentlessly press everything lower into NVDA earnings tonight which makes things very difficult to navigate.

Brutal...no adds, still have PANW with stop at $265 but it looks like that might break down lower too.

I am fairly light, just got stopped out of rest of my TQQQ, no harm there with selling 2/3 yesterday much higher. Just staying out of the way for the most part.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 12.13.56 PM.png

INTC just broke down....but after years of watching this, this bodes well for NVDA's earnings.....usually fade the intraday action on an afternoon release.....stepping NVDA down so it can be gobbled up end of day and AH.

Still holding 1/3 of TQQQ from $54.80 yesterday but may add some. It looks like they are going to relentlessly press everything lower into NVDA earnings tonight which makes things very difficult to navigate.

Textbook crap...waited for them to undercut the low of the day which was roughly yesterday's low and then they shot it up higher. I added a bunch of TQQQ on the reclaim and now I sold 2/3 of that into the close.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 3.59.34 PM.png

Well, once NVDA reclaimed $663 after hours I added some longs back on...market is never going to roll over.

Everything ripping after hours...seems like we've had nothing but selling for 3 days now and ES back over 5k and close to ATH's.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 4.32.13 PM.png

Serious question. At what point does plan B kick in? They aint paying this back, have 0 plans to do so. So when do we crest the line? 40,45,50?
This crash will be epic or plan B is Digital Currency controlled by one central bank and everyone re-sets.

1708562492992.png

Serious question. At what point does plan B kick in? They aint paying this back, have 0 plans to do so. So when do we crest the line? 40,45,50?
This crash will be epic or plan B is Digital Currency controlled by one central bank and everyone re-sets.

View attachment 146815
Money isn’t real so in theory neither is the debt tied to it. The only thing that may be real is a favor owed at some point.

Money isn’t real so in theory neither is the debt tied to it. The only thing that may be real is a favor owed at some point.
If the green paper aint real, then just loan me 900,000. Dont worry about your check book balance. Cut me a check.
This is What blows my mind. You arent in a position to just hand me 900,000. Cause you probably can't back it up. But yet our government writes checks to any and everyone, despite their
balance sheets.

Back