• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Bruh the SEC and mountain west vastly overrated
Tennessee only decent SEC team that deserves a bid lol… I mean auburn lost to Yale, kentucky to Oakland???? Wtf lol Florida to Colorado … I mean wow entire conference was wiped in the first round … and to think 2 weeks ago people were boasting about SEC basketball saying the ACC ain’t the same anymore… those SEC pushers can try all they want but the talent is not there … they tried they really did, the mainstream and sports elite want the SEC to dominate basketball they are trying to hand it to em … unfortunately the SEC just can’t compete

Love how burns boxes out. Always faces his guy,like a off tackle. Unorthodox but works

March 23, 1974 - Wolfpack beats UCLA to advance to the NCAA national championship. UCLA had won 7 straight titles.

March 23, 2024 - Wolfpack beats the Cinderella darlings of the tournament to advance to the sweet 16. Just 2 weeks ago we were a bubble team for the NIT. LETS GO!!!

Tennessee only decent SEC team that deserves a bid lol… I mean auburn lost to Yale, kentucky to Oakland???? Wtf lol Florida to Colorado … I mean wow entire conference was wiped in the first round … and to think 2 weeks ago people were boasting about SEC basketball saying the ACC ain’t the same anymore… those SEC pushers can try all they want but the talent is not there … they tried they really did, the mainstream and sports elite want the SEC to dominate basketball they are trying to hand it to em … unfortunately the SEC just can’t compete
All that said. The sec still has chance get 3 teams sweet 16… the acc was very week this year. My Vols beat nc state December af if they showed up in the first half would beat Carolina in chapel hill. Go VOLS! Duke and Clemson will exit the Tourney today

Last edited:
All that said. The sec still has chance get 3 teams sweet 16… the acc was very week this year. My Vols beat nc state December af if they showed up in the first half would beat Carolina in chapel hill. Go VOLS! Duke and Clemson will exit the Tourney today
Lol your hypotheticals don’t mean a hill of beans brother , “ we would have beat Carolina “ said every team that ever lost “ we could have beat them, if we were only better”

Lol your hypotheticals don’t mean a hill of beans brother , “ we would have beat Carolina “ said every team that ever lost “ we could have beat them, if we were only better”
State could have beat tennessee in December if they didn't give up more points than they scored in the last 7 minutes

This aged like big mama's toe cheese

Back