• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Ravens offense was awful all game. Chiefs dared them to throw and Lamar is a mediocre thrower at best. Ravens gave up way too early on the run. Poor coaching by the Ravens.

I don't believe it just makes the mind wonder when a team crumbles like the Ravens did today lol
And things like 12 men on the field after a timeout at the end of the game AND no pass interference/holding called on KC AND an offsides personal foul (which I've never seen before), etc etc

And things like 12 men on the field after a timeout at the end of the game AND no pass interference/holding called on KC AND an offsides personal foul (which I've never seen before), etc etc
Yeah those are the things that make you go hmmm

Dan Campbell has no clue how to manage a game. Is he not aware it’s the 4q and fg ties the game. ?‍♂️ Dan’s the guy that’s puts all his money on green 00 at the roulette table.

Andy Reid is the only coach in the NFL with a brain.

Dan Campbell has no clue how to manage a game. Is he not aware it’s the 4q and fg ties the game. ?‍♂️ Dan’s the guy that’s puts all his money on green 00 at the roulette table.

It is curious why his guys catch all the balls in the first half and drop all the balls in second half.

He ------ up. Tried too hard to be the hero with his calls. Should have kicked the FG to go up 3 scores in the third. Not converting there flipped the momentum

He ------ up. Tried too hard to be the hero with his calls. Should have kicked the FG to go up 3 scores in the third. Not converting there flipped the momentum
The football gods turned on him after that…comedy of errors and fluke plays. The football gods don’t reward stupidity.

I would like to give an early congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs for repeating as Super Bowl Champs.

Don't trust Kyle Shanahan at all. But I guess maybe I should give some trust since I was kind of wrong with Michigan.

I would like to give an early congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs for repeating as Super Bowl Champs.

Don't trust Kyle Shanahan at all. But I guess maybe I should give some trust since I was kind of wrong with Michigan.
Yeah, what a dud of a SB

• Thank You
Reactions: SD

I already congratulated them.

It's going to be 49ers get out to a lead in the first half then either Mahomes and Kelce and Swift lead a last minute drive to win OR Mahomes and Kelce and Swift get the lead late and Purdy leads the 49ers down the field and they turn it over so KC can kneel down for the win.

Back