• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

These ?! Showing todays ground temps while it’s 75 degrees and saying snow won’t stick and it will be into the 20s the night before this arrives! Saying it won’t accumulate!
I’m no expert, but if it’s close to the rates shown on their futurecast, it would overcome on the grass atleast! Clowns0B865B5C-3B8C-4244-B827-B4A434BDF97C.png

Seems I recall either GSP or CLT one has never recorded an 80 degree day in January. Anyone know for sure?

I have a bold prediction. GSP will see 80 in a January at some point before it sees its next double digit snowfall season.
Shetley??

Getting worse and no end in sight. We have an El Nino, but it is behaving like LaNina. I'll go ahead and say the rest of fall and the winter will much drier and warmer than normal. We are well on our way to D4 drought that will probably last through next summer.

Got the two small hives shrunk down and fed, will be a challenge getting them through winter although it certainly can be done. The big hive should do it no problem.

1698500096850.png
Time to go to Snowshoe apparently

Back