• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Is that bad news for us?
That's a great thing actually you won't 850 blue line the 0 line to be past you, if you review the link I sent you will see the blue and red lines think of the red and blue lines as hot and cold.... that 0 blue line means when stuff starts falling would fall as frozen stuff and you always want that to be pushing away the red if looking for good snow conditions

How accurate are the 850s on the mesoanalysis page?

Nvm 925s are warm so I guess sleet?

925mb.gif
However, they are crashing back in Texas.

SC's 850mb temperatures look like a bad case of taco bell methane release. Baffles me how many events have that CSRA warm nose bubbling right up the Savannah River.

FYI, KCHS has dropped to 45° already...colder than KGSP AND KCAE.

SC's 850mb temperatures look like a bad case of taco bell methane release. Baffles me how many events have that CSRA warm nose bubbling right up the Savannah River.

FYI, KCHS has dropped to 45° already...colder than KGSP AND KCAE.

East of 85 is most likely going to just have to look for cold air locked in and for it to not be like this, where clouds are blocking the temps from diving even if it warms higher than it has.

Thus, a different event.

50-1 odds it takes one last significant leap NW. Can't give you scientific reasoning other than it seems to always occur day of.....just my opinion, hopefully some of you will get an early christmas gift!

Back