• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Got to admit. Being realistic the runs tonight are a little bit of an eye opener. Gfs and euro will be interesting

Right... Who would have thought of all places Brownsville and Laredo, TX where it literally never snows (even more so than most of our backyards) could get more snow than us out of this.

model.php
RGEM bout same as 18z not bad

I dont know alot about models and such so excuse this is it sounds ignorant but in a realistic prespective, what can we honestly expect for central alabama with this system? Because i see all of these maps but no one is predicting anything close to what ive been seeing, at most i think we have a predicted 1/2 inch per the nws and spann.

I dont know alot about models and such so excuse this is it sounds ignorant but in a realistic prespective, what can we honestly expect for central alabama with this system? Because i see all of these maps but no one is predicting anything close to what ive been seeing, at most i think we have a predicted 1/2 inch per the nws and spann.

Right now I think that accum prediction is probably spot on

Rgem looks about the same as the 18z run as others have mentioned. It destroys southern Mississippi. This run

Right now that looks good the areas outlined by the NWS look about right to me for possible accumulation outside of there we may see a few flakes esp along I20 and E of I-65 but little accums if any at all

Would be maddening if we had 80 pages for a cold rain

Just imagine what will happen when there's a real arctic air mass in place with a Miller A coming out of the far eastern Gulf.

Back