• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Harvey

18z gefs is on board . Not sure it means much at this point
2839c9f404339d08379fb34363be4d5c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not saying I agree with the NAM, but the north path is clearly there on both NAM and to an extent the GFS. This one may get tricky. Both GFS and NAM show a sprawling anticyclone over the Gulf at 200mb and with the trough digging in over the central US, outflow could be significant.

Not saying I agree with the NAM, but the north path is clearly there on both NAM and to an extent the GFS. This one may get tricky. Both GFS and NAM show a sprawling anticyclone over the Gulf at 200mb and with the trough digging in over the central US, outflow could be significant.
That could be super interesting to see if it actually happens

What could this mean for us here in Charleston SC??

UKMET Into Galveston, CMC Into Corpus Christi, both significant hurricanes

GFS in the middle Matagorda Bay

Back