• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Testing New Look

The color scheme/ swx logo haven't been implemented yet.
Didn't want to go through all the customization work if people hated the overall look.
Honest feed back it will prob just take some getting used to. Feels like my eyes are wondering a little more around the homepage. Cant quite focus in on one thing. Prob not quite as consolidated as the other look but once it becomes the norm it may make a little more sense.

I love it, assume we will still be able to see locations right? Don’t see them currently

While the "Red & Black" branding on the old look is what people are used to, we are to a point where to have any credibility and possible expand, we need more of a standard "trustworthy" look.

That being said, the old look is extremely outdated from a technical standpoint, and it's only a matter of time before it breaks for good.

Letting members use this one instead of doing a blanket switch on everyone at once seemed like the best idea.

I’m looking to ditch Tapatalk. So I love that I can do the “add to Home Screen” progressive web app thing on iOS.

But question. Is there a dark mode setting? Or maybe I’m just having the dumb and can’t find it?

Is it possible to have an option to have the down arrow info (posts, reaction, location) permanently maximized? Or is it already present and I am too stupid to see it?

There will not be a dark mode until Xenforo 2.3 releases. We have no idea when they will eventually do that.
I've had mixed success using Dark Reader here. Some days (like today) it works properly, some days it's like I don't have the addon at all. Pretty frustrating.

I do not mind the new look. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but in the new format - mobile view- is there a way to see a poster’s location without clicking the poster’s name?

Back