• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Super Bowl LVIII

who are you pulling for?

• Chiefs

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • 49ers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
Pulling for the 49'ers for two reasons.
1) I am so beyond sick of hearing about Taylor Swift. Kelce/Swift how sweet but really who cares lol. It's annoying.
2) McCaffrey is a beast of a player, would be nice to see him get to the HOF with a ring. Plus how cool having a father/son duo winning a Super Bowl with the same franchise. (Ed McCafrrey was with the 49'ers in SB 29)

1) I am so beyond sick of hearing about Taylor Swift. Kelce/Swift how sweet but really who cares lol. It's annoying.
2) McCaffrey is a beast of a player, would be nice to see him get to the HOF with a ring. Plus how cool having a father/son duo winning a Super Bowl with the same franchise. (Ed McCafrrey was with the 49'ers in SB 29)
I agree with you 49ers in OT

I dont like SF because they used to beat up on the Falcons every year in the 90s lol.

I’m also just sick of the Chiefs in general. This is getting as bad as the mid 2000s Patriots!

I got the 49ers 31-21. They are the better team but Chiefs have the better QB and better defensive coordinator. But Chiefs haven’t faced an offense this good all year.

Back