• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Not the most appealing chart...I haven't really been enthused about this market for a couple of months. The one good thing is tech earnings have been really good...but so far hasn't mattered.

I don't have much on with FOMC today...I guess a retest of last weeks lows would be worth a buy.

sc.png

Added a bunch back of TQQQ at $52....FOMC "eased" with QT being reduced. Market should love that.

I am actually surprised it didn't jump higher immediately but luckily hovered until I could digest what they said.

One of the days/weeks/months China trade might be appetizing. It hasn't done anything for years.

I remember back in early 2021 I met with a financial advisor whose recommendation was to sell tech stocks and buy foreign equities, including China. She was right on tech, somewhat...tech just broke out from it's 2021 ATH but China scares me.

View attachment 143091

This was the bottom in China (HSI)...like a dummy I still haven't put any cash to work in China.

Chart shows a 3 yr trend line resistance coming up soon.

Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 10.41.54 AM.png

I YOLO’d at the close. I think we see a 2% squeeze tomorrow and into early next week to take out the neckline IMG_7475.jpeg

Added a bunch back of TQQQ at $52....FOMC "eased" with QT being reduced. Market should love that.

I am actually surprised it didn't jump higher immediately but luckily hovered until I could digest what they said.

I sold 80% of this at the morning pop at $56.10. That's a big 2 day move...let's see how things digest.

One thing I haven't liked is all these gap ups...the Qs has gapped up like 12 out of the past 16 trading days and is down 4% during that time frame. That's not good...that's the price action you see in "bearish" sequences. But, it's darn near impossible to keep this market down so until that stops.

Bottom were the 515’s and top was a 0dte 510c’s I bought and sold on the dip earlier. I’m so bearish 💀 I left a lot of skin on the table on Wednesday so I went after this one IMG_7498.jpeg

Are some of you guys rich rich, like stock market play money, 100s of thousands rich?

Can't say I expected the last two days after what happened into the close on FOMC day.

It's been a nice bounce since the options expiry week where the Nasdaq got absolutely trashed, but I have to say, I'm still a little skeptical. We're probably at the point where any May weakness may just be a retest of the low though.

Can't say I expected the last two days after what happened into the close on FOMC day.

It's been a nice bounce since the options expiry week where the Nasdaq got absolutely trashed, but I have to say, I'm still a little skeptical. We're probably at the point where any May weakness may just be a retest of the low though.
The real selling will start after May 20

Really wish I didn’t give $500 back trying to grab puts after 3:00. They pinned it good. They wouldn’t even offer up a decent red wick to exit on which was my plan. Green into Wednesday then gap fill 3-4 days later. Then slow push up to set a lower high then the bears feast into June

Some talk of meme stocks running soon...I did take some AMC earlier at $3.17

Small position for fun.

sc.png

Back