• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

So...are we Fantasy Footballing again this year? ?????

Why was waivers disabled?
Bc there are too many injuries right now and too many game time decisions. I know the argument will be well you should have drafted better but in my other league my 1st-6th round picks are all out this week and I'm trapped with not even enough players to play bc of waivers. If everyone says they don't like it I'll turn them back on

That's your other team. Your team in this league is perfectly fine. Please turn it back on; you can't just make changes like that in the middle of a season.

Bc there are too many injuries right now and too many game time decisions. I know the argument will be well you should have drafted better but in my other league my 1st-6th round picks are all out this week and I'm trapped with not even enough players to play bc of waivers. If everyone says they don't like it I'll turn them back on
I don’t mind it. Seems like everyone gets a questionable label these days. Over half usually play but you never know.

"Weekly Waivers changed from 'None' to 'First game of week - Tuesday'"

So essentially we cannot add any players once the first game of the week starts (Thursday), regardless if they are a F/A?

1 more week until the playoffs get here. I tend to think SD is gonna win it this year. Currently riding an 8-game winning streak, and his team is so good he can leave the QB and TE slots empty and still beat one of the best teams in the league by 20+ points. I cannot compete with that lol.

• Love
Reactions: SD
1 more week until the playoffs get here. I tend to think SD is gonna win it this year. Currently riding an 8-game winning streak, and his team is so good he can leave the QB and TE slots empty and still beat one of the best teams in the league by 20+ points. I cannot compete with that lol.
Completely forgot to get a QB and TE

Back