• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather Threat April 2-3

Fire it up your having good luck . Yeah that one keeps trending more and more towards a nice event . Gfs isn't as aggressive as the euro but it's no doubt a period to watch

Edit : 12z gfs
432b1f64d9178679f4a3454c682ac016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Euro is probably the first legit outbreak look so far.

SPC has expanded hatched areas on update, this one may go high risk as the event unfolds.

day2probotlk_1730_any.gif
[/url][/IMG]
day2probotlk_1730_any.gif

WOW! If they end up doing that it would be TWICE this year for a high risk area, that's pretty rare, no? With that said, I hope it gets downgraded, I don't want to see everyone down there have to go through all of that. Hopefully they're already working on evacuating.

WOW! If they end up doing that it would be TWICE this year for a high risk area, that's pretty rare, no? With that said, I hope it gets downgraded, I don't want to see everyone down there have to go through all of that. Hopefully they're already working on evacuating.
:)

Not looking good at all.
stp.us_se.png

I also haven't seen an effective layer STP sounding so high in Georgia. This one is over Cobb county.
nam4km_2017040112_057_34.03--84.42.png
Yeah spent day at lake just got caught up on models from earlier first time I've seen a PDS tornado sounding for Paulding county GA in my experience over past few years...

Well (am I double checked) Katie Walls (WSB) showed RPM a bit ago... It s showing a fair amount of discrete plus what looks like what I call "Line replacement" as QLCS really jets ahead of the heavier convection shield over south ALA into GA.. Looking troublesome for NE ALA, Across North half of GA into SC tomm PM

Well I m NOT an expert, but as of now looks like general convection may be a limiting factor for southern AL. The QLCS in northern sectors Gets pushed ahead of that by the jet streak, so while you have more heavy rain with cells training/clustering., the forward speed of the line looks to give a fairly widespread damaging wind threat, with some discrete cells popping ahead of the QLCS..

Back