• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

All In was awesome. Every match was good, a few were great. I love that AEW feels like a mix of the old WCW and ECW days. WWE is getting stale to me again besides LA Knight. They are dragging out the whole Bloodline story and now doing the same thing with Judgement Day.

Mercedes would probably already be in AEW if she didn't geet hurt. She will be there after she is cleared to wrestle again.

Punk and Jack Perry both suspended for their altercation at All In. Punk is great in the ring and on the mic, but is always in the middle of some drama behind the scenes.

Me and my son thought the AEW event was awesome. The brawl with Orange Cassidy and Moxley was great.

True AEW doesn’t have the lights, theatrics, explosions and all the production that WWE has, but their ring matches are better.

I'm legit gonna miss the supernatural horror type stuff that Bray, and before, even the Undertaker, used to do. Agree about WWE losing a bit of luster of late

It doesn't surprise me....Its really sad to be honest, but I bet we see him in WWE...Sounds like Punk...is well.....a PUNK to work with.

This is odd. Just weird for Khan to make this statement on the show. Usually when a wrestler is fired nothing is said about it on air. And then he said he felt his life was in danger. This almost makes me think they are turning this into a work.

Last edited:
And Moxley beats Orange Cassidy last night for the International Championship. Moxley didn't even bleed this time, but Orange was a bloody mess.

Balor and Priest won the tag titles at Payback, and now Jey Uso is back and on Raw for some reason. I don't think they know how to end the Bloodline story. Becky Lynch and Trish Stratus had a great cage match. And LA Knight got the win over Miz with Cena as the ref.

wwe-la-knight.gif

Last edited:
This MJF and Samoa Joe feud is great. Awesome promo tonight between the two. We got a Twisted Metal reference, talking smack about WWE and NXT, and some nice longtime storytelling with the backstory between Joe and MJF.

Its not gonna happen but I sorely wish Matt would have one more go at his Broken character before he's done. He could work it as a heel to be different.

I miss the campy weirdness of that entire storyline back in TNA

Yall have to check out "Wrestlers" on Netflix. I'm not a wrestling fan anymore like I was in the late 90s when I was in college, but this 7 episode series had me HOOKED. It's very good.

WWE has released some talent. Dolph Ziggler and Shelton Benjamin are the biggest ones. They have misused Ziggler for years. Hope he goes to AEW and gets a reboot for his career. Benjamin could still go, too. The rest of the cuts aren't any big loss.

List of Released WWE Talents

Dolph Ziggler
Shelton Benjamin
Elias
Riddick Moss
Rick Boogs
Aaliyah
Emma
Mustafa Ali

WWE has released some talent. Dolph Ziggler and Shelton Benjamin are the biggest ones. They have misused Ziggler for years. Hope he goes to AEW and gets a reboot for his career. Benjamin could still go, too. The rest of the cuts aren't any big loss.

List of Released WWE Talents

Dolph Ziggler
Shelton Benjamin
Elias
Riddick Moss
Rick Boogs
Aaliyah
Emma
Mustafa Ali
I bet he does to work with his brother

Back