• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pest Thread

I had to get bats removed from my gables. Tried an ultrasonic device that seemed to work for a while but then didn't. Had to also remove a honeybee hive from my Sophie. Also have snakes in the crawl space. I could have an awesome Halloween party. Anybody want to come over?

What ever happened to Corey? I'm sure he would be at home in here. :D

dsaur, to reply to your post in the winter thread about deet, you kill spiders with it? That's very interesting too.

I had to get bats removed from my gables. Tried an ultrasonic device that seemed to work for a while but then didn't. Had to also remove a honeybee hive from my Sophie. Also have snakes in the crawl space. I could have an awesome Halloween party. Anybody want to come over?
Sounds like Alice Cooper is coming

10 Joro spiders at the front door at Dollar General. At least 3 above awning. I started to ask them if I could spray them. I don't think they care since they also have an infestation of those big reddish worm things. Bout 3 to 4 inches long. So many of them in the store and smashed it looked like somebody walked around spitting chewing tobacco out alllll over the floor. Nasty. Really? Weirdness.

If anybody wants to talk about a pest infestation you need to see my yard full of fire ant mounds. They showed in my yard in August of 2007 and get worse every year. Took over the whole yard. I get stung almost once a day at least or multiple times a day outside doing yard work. I gave up wasting money to try and kill them. They just move to another spot in the yard. I'm glad I at least grew up before they invaded Rutherford county because we were always playing in the grass. Not anymore.

If anybody wants to talk about a pest infestation you need to see my yard full of fire ant mounds. They showed in my yard in August of 2007 and get worse every year. Took over the whole yard. I get stung almost once a day at least or multiple times a day outside doing yard work. I gave up wasting money to try and kill them. They just move to another spot in the yard. I'm glad I at least grew up before they invaded Rutherford county because we were always playing in the grass. Not anymore.
I’ve got a method of lawnmower and the then seven dust that seems to be very effective.

Back