• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January Thread - The Final Chapter

One more comment from me before I go work on my college work, I was hoping that after the severe weather event we'd start to see a better picture here and I think the picture is beginning to clear up a bit.

12z Canadian ensemble...2m temp anomalies
78d3dc6f44eca1f04c5e2f4157928c4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

For an ensemble mean, that is encouraging.

There are several. First one is 1/30 into 1/31, second one is 2/2.
How about reel this one in for our by. If we luck out and hit double digits in this messed up seasonal pattern its gonna be comical to say the least.

12z euro looks nothing like the gfs or cmc post day 7
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it looks better day 5-7 with the suppressed moisture . 00z was dry . but post day 7 it heads down another road that we want nothing to do with

NVM ..... I had last night's 00z frames loaded in with today's 12z . Epic

it looks better day 5-7 with the suppressed moisture . 00z was dry . but post day 7 it heads down another road that we want nothing to do with

Stop playing with our emotions like that!

I was about to say. I just looked at the 12z and I'm not going to complain this far out. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about reel this one in for our by. If we luck out and hit double digits in this messed up seasonal pattern its gonna be comical to say the least.
I'm ok with our 6 inch storm for the season, but I could see us sneaking in another 2-3 with some nickel and dime stuff. Double digits may be difficult. By the way, you need to update your avatar!

I'm ok with our 6 inch storm for the season, but I could see us sneaking in another 2-3 with some nickel and dime stuff. Double digits may be difficult. By the way, you need to update your avatar!
It wouldn't shock me if that ended up happening...

Lets not forget that the GEFS maps here are still counting all frozen as snow, but that does look like a wonderful event for our back yards.
If you gifted avatar brings me sleet luck, I'll vote you MVP :) 4 should do it, but 16 is fine, lol. T

Just hopefully not so much snow they are breaking
Lol, if he got that much snow down there, I'd bet he'd sacrifice all his trees :) Gainesville with 8 inches on the branches would be worth a big tree sacrifice, I'd guess. T

Lol, if he got that much snow down there, I'd bet he'd sacrifice all his trees :) Gainesville with 8 inches on the branches would be worth a big tree sacrifice, I'd guess. T
Show me a map that doesn't get published from South America or North Korea that has even 1" of accumulation down here this winter and I'll .... well, I'm not sure what I'd do LOL

Back