• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Jan 8-11 2024 System Severe

but wait there’s more. Actually a lot of wind with this little thing..wowIMG_5988.png

These little straggler lines mean business. This is about the windiest it has been all day..pretty sure I just heard some of my drip guards get blown off the roof IMG_5989.jpeg

One last gust to 44 this morning with the showers that moved through. On my way into work this morning still saw some areas without power and a number of trees down in some yards here and there. Lots of broken pine limbs strewn about and oh the ground is like mush. Honestly amazed more trees didn't topple, no leaves probably really saved our buts

One last gust to 44 this morning with the showers that moved through. On my way into work this morning still saw some areas without power and a number of trees down in some yards here and there. Lots of broken pine limbs strewn about and oh the ground is like mush. Honestly amazed more trees didn't topple, no leaves probably really saved our buts
Yeah if this was April there would have been a lot more trees down...

Pines don't uproot they shed limbs and crowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back