• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

The 6z gfs always delivers the goods
95930302b21a4dee9e807757732f383f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The 6z gfs always delivers the goods
95930302b21a4dee9e807757732f383f.jpg

It delivers the blue strip of drought and despair, right over me and Shetley! The first 15 day precip map to ever verify! :(

Try driving up 75 right now. Quite the mess it is right now. Hope it follows me up North lol.
Are you driving in FL? Otherwise, it just looks hot.
If in FL, be real careful in Marion (Ocala) and Alachua (south of Gainesville near the Prairie) Counties - been lots of bad weather related 18 wheeler accidents and fatalities the past few days.

Are you driving in FL? Otherwise, it just looks hot.
If in FL, be real careful in Marion (Ocala) and Alachua (south of Gainesville near the Prairie) Counties - been lots of bad weather related 18 wheeler accidents and fatalities the past few days.
Right now I am. Around Gainesville now briefly, with a big storm to the north.

96/79 HI 116

Temp went down 2, dp went up 2... 95/77 HI same 110. Trust me not a competition but you win. Excessive heat warning just expanded to include mby today and tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Temp went down 2, dp went up 2... 95/77 HI same 110. Trust me not a competition but you win. Excessive heat warning just expanded to include mby today and tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Oh no there are no competitions in this weather. Just amazed at the dewpoint which maxed out at 81 at 130

Back