• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for starting this thread. Now, I'd like @Rain Cold to share his thoughts on the Nashville bombing. Why should we not trust the "official" narrative?

I'm not suggesting that should always trust the official narrative. But I want to know specifically why in this case.

From where I sit, it seems to me that we have a serious problem with conspiracy theories in our society. The Nashville bombing is a perfect example. People from every side of the ideological/political divide seem to have some kind of theory that differs from the official narrative. This is becoming the norm for seemingly everything that happens.

When a person lives in a world where everything is a conspiracy, that puts that person in the position of determining that which is true or false. This is a very dangerous place to be.
The FBI routinely takes mountains of time for investigations. But for these kinds of events, we always know the main stuff almost immediately.

I mean, this guy made it to 63 and then just decided it was time to go, not because he was depressed or anything and decided to pull the trigger. But instead, he decided to concoct an elaborate suicide mission to not counteract the thing he allegedly wanted to counteract. If he was into the 5g stuff as suggested,, he would know that his plan would have little effect on that. Not to mention, he can't stop 5g when he's dead.

We're to believe that he's essentially a dumb suicide bomber who wanted to take an object out with him as opposed to people. I'm sorry, but that's just dumb.

But I'm sure it's the best they could do on short notice.

As for the real reason, I have no idea. The proud boys thing is dumb because they wouldn't target a data center. The Dominion thing is dumb, because there's no Dominion servers there that anyone is aware of.

But I do believe the data center was the target...or part of the target. Why? No idea.

Lastly, if the official narrative, mainstream media, or political message routinely turns out to be misleading or false, then that just as much as puts people in a position of trying to determine what is true or false as the conspiracy stuff. Don't blame it all on the "conspiracy theorists". The msm and our leadership is absolutely just as culpable and in fact, they are directly responsible for the parabolic growth we have seen in the alt media space over the last decade or so.

It wouldn't surprise me if most of the UFO sightings are some sort of spy vessel whether they are domestic or from other countries.

I dont know man. I know what me and @Downeastnc saw 25 years ago and we still to this day have debates about it. As a fan of aviation I watch flightradar24 and watch for the big planes to fly over. I can pick them up on horizon when they are about 40 miles either side of me. It takes about 10 minutes to cross that length.

The night we saw what we saw it did that silently in less than a minute. Multiple lights moving silent and fast. No humanly known aircraft could do that even the fastest spy planes. It was picked up on radars from both Charlotte airport and RDU and made the news that night.

Imo it had to either be the real deal or something reverse engineered from the real deal.

Theres also numerous detailed sightings from earlier civilizations before we had spy planes........Da Vinci's madonna with child has a UFO painted in the background.

Hopefully not.
I will add that politics and conspiracies go hand in hand. I hope that everyone will respect the fact that this thread is to discuss conspiracies and keep things from delving into a political pissing contest. A simple why do you believe that or I believe this because will go a long way instead of people getting emo that it's not their beliefs. These threads can be fun and enlightening if you treat them that way. If it starts getting testy or out of hand it'll be locked with the quickness

Hopefully not.

Unfortunately, how could it not? I don’t see how there can be a conspiracy theory thread and those involving politics not be included. It would otherwise be an incomplete thread and their absence would be implicitly saying that political related ones are not conspiracy theories.

Reactions: SD
Unfortunately, how could it not? I don’t see how there can be a conspiracy theory thread and those involving politics not be included. It would otherwise be an incomplete thread and their absence would be implicitly saying that political related ones are not conspiracy theories.

Wait is this a conspiracy about conspiracies?

I updated my thoughts lol

So I just did a brief search and I guess I am living a sheltered life these days, haha had no idea 5G was connected to the spread of COVID.... wut??!!

And is this thread going to turn into another political thread? Seems to be headed that way

Well considering a lot of today's conspiracies seem to be fueled by certain political ideology, it's not too surprising.

I dont know man. I know what me and @Downeastnc saw 25 years ago and we still to this day have debates about it. As a fan of aviation I watch flightradar24 and watch for the big planes to fly over. I can pick them up on horizon when they are about 40 miles either side of me. It takes about 10 minutes to cross that length.

The night we saw what we saw it did that silently in less than a minute. Multiple lights moving silent and fast. No humanly known aircraft could do that even the fastest spy planes. It was picked up on radars from both Charlotte airport and RDU and made the news that night.

Imo it had to either be the real deal or something reverse engineered from the real deal.

Theres also numerous detailed sightings from earlier civilizations before we had spy planes........Da Vinci's madonna with child has a UFO painted in the background.
I'm glad I'm not the only flightradar24 dork here. Since I'm close to bragg I get a lot of planes that aren't on the radar.

My thing is though how many of these ufos are broad daylight sightings? I'm sure there are some but the dark always allows the mind to wander

The FBI routinely takes mountains of time for investigations. But for these kinds of events, we always know the main stuff almost immediately.

I mean, this guy made it to 63 and then just decided it was time to go, not because he was depressed or anything and decided to pull the trigger. But instead, he decided to concoct an elaborate suicide mission to not counteract the thing he allegedly wanted to counteract. If he was into the 5g stuff as suggested,, he would know that his plan would have little effect on that. Not to mention, he can't stop 5g when he's dead.

We're to believe that he's essentially a dumb suicide bomber who wanted to take an object out with him as opposed to people. I'm sorry, but that's just dumb.

But I'm sure it's the best they could do on short notice.

As for the real reason, I have no idea. The proud boys thing is dumb because they wouldn't target a data center. The Dominion thing is dumb, because there's no Dominion servers there that anyone is aware of.

But I do believe the data center was the target...or part of the target. Why? No idea.

Lastly, if the official narrative, mainstream media, or political message routinely turns out to be misleading or false, then that just as much as puts people in a position of trying to determine what is true or false as the conspiracy stuff. Don't blame it all on the "conspiracy theorists". The msm and our leadership is absolutely just as culpable and in fact, they are directly responsible for the parabolic growth we have seen in the alt media space over the last decade or so.

The bolded highlights one of the problems with conspiracy theories. If some entity (in this case several layers of government entities) were to put together this elaborate bombing, along with all the other details that go with it, why should I believe that it was done on "such short notice" and that it was not well thought out? That seems far more absurd to me than what you call absurd above.

It is obviously getting worse due to the internet. There’s so much more fake news out there than there ever was and it is hard to know what’s real and what’s make believe. How do we solve this worsening problem?

People could start by not being idiots? LOL. Just kidding.

This thread is interesting to me as we have entered an age of conspiracy. If something doesn't fit a narrative or isn't something we like then it's "Fake News". Journalism, the FBI, CIA, Judges, Opposition Political Party, etc. etc. Not to even begin with the weird Q'ANON, 5G'ers and others.

But the bedrock institutions that have been America's glue to democracy and spreading it around the world are under attack. When elections are considered fraud by our President it plays right into our enemies hands. You think China and Russia aren't absolutely loving what Trump is saying right now?

If an enemy wanted to attack from within they would go after our free elections, our judicial system, our intelligence agencies, our free press and our military internally. Sound familiar? Has POTUS not attacked journalism, the SCOTUS, the FBI, our elections and everything else the last few years? This sounds like a conspiracy but it is not. It's all right there in his tweets saved for public record.

I'm like you GaWx in that I am center-right and typically vote Republican. At this stage, I consider myself a proud RINO because I'm not an extreme right-wing nationalist. I hold out hope that in 24' we will have a nominee that holds these institutions of America in high regard. I voted for Rubio in the 16' primary and would like to see him (or someone of his ilk) rise to the occasion. If not, I'll be a disgruntled "never-whatever" at that point and holding my nose while I vote for Biden again.

But to answer your question, we need leadership from the Republican Party that will drown out the radical voices of conspiracy. They need to be pushed back underground where they are only whispers on an internet chat room rather than mainstream accepted by our Facebook friends. I recommend watching The Social Dilemma, to anyone who hasn't, to see how they engineered anger into social media platforms. There is a reason the ones who developed it won't allow their own children to participate.

I'm glad I'm not the only flightradar24 dork here. Since I'm close to bragg I get a lot of planes that aren't on the radar.

My thing is though how many of these ufos are broad daylight sightings? I'm sure there are some but the dark always allows the mind to wander

Agreed. We saw a strange one over the summer as well I got on video.

Also what do you think of the ancient aliens show and their highlights of ancient stories of UFO and how does that mesh with your thoughts on most UFO sightings being spy planes.

Also what do you think of the ancient aliens show and their highlights of ancient stories of UFO and how does that mesh with your thoughts on most UFO sightings being spy planes.
I have only watched a couple of episodes so I can't really speak on it.

That said if aliens exist why are they just zooming around in the sky not really doing much else?

The bolded highlights one of the problems with conspiracy theories. If some entity (in this case several layers of government entities) were to put together this elaborate bombing, along with all the other details that go with it, why should I believe that it was done on "such short notice" and that it was not well thought out? That seems far more absurd to me than what you call absurd above.
You're assuming they're all working together and in the loop. My comment was more tongue and cheek, but it's definitely possible that there are operators whose objectives are not in alignment. But there's really no way to know one way or another at this point.

I have only watched a couple of episodes so I can't really speak on it.

That said if aliens exist why are they just zooming around in the sky not really doing much else?

Well that's kind of what the show is about. They talk about when they supposedly believe ones have intervened in our pathway as humans.

Multiple civilizations worship gods with bird shaped heads, multiple societies have stories of UFOs, cave art of ufos with spacemen type stuff. Its interesting.

Reactions: SD
My 4yr old is beyond obsessed with it. He will find helicopters, weather balloons and knows more airport call signs than I do lol.
Haha that's awesome. It's cool to go out at night and find planes overhead and see where the origin and destination are. It's surprising how many have no ties to NC or even the US that are overhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back