• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc August Auguring

CFSV2 for the win ....
2dd9a949aac3da0e0f9caa1de8e467e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Liking what that's showing, and also that the GFS and Euro seem to agree. The 6Z showed highs in the low 80s for some areas as well.

Might as well post here good chance it doesnt rain untilAugust anyway

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
https://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:27545.1.99999

Seen worse

This
Afternoon

• scttsra30.png

Scattered
    T-storms

High: 97 °F
  • Tonight

nscttsra30.png

Scattered
    T-storms

Low: 76 °F
  • Monday

scttsra30.png

Chance
    T-storms

High: 94 °F
  • Monday
    Night

nscttsra30.png

Chance
    T-storms

Low: 75 °F
  • Tuesday

scttsra40.png

Chance
    T-storms

High: 91 °F
  • Tuesday
    Night

nscttsra40.png

Chance
    T-storms

Low: 72 °F
  • Wednesday

tsra40.png

Chance
    T-storms

High: 86 °F
  • Wednesday
    Night

nscttsra40.png

Chance
    T-storms

Low: 71 °F
  • Thursday

scttsra30.png

Chance
    T-storms

High: 89 °F

Last edited:
If rain falls all over that area and he still says it didn't rain, must be living in the kitchen oven lol.
or worse ...

I truly recommend Dante's Inferno (7th circle, 3rd ring in particular) to folks with weather worries ....

Granted, it is all computer generated with no human input on a weekend (but aren't all other models?). Would be nice to start auguring this away ('ceptin' perhaps down here)...

814temp.new.gif

Turn on your oven and open it. You can enjoy it all to yourself. Hoping for a wet cool August.
That would be nice, but I don't see it happening. It's going to be rainless where I am until something really shakes the pattern up. Maybe a 600dm closed ridge centered over the lower Mississippi river valley with 105-110+ temps would shake things up. At least there would probably be decent shots at mcs activity over the Carolinas with that kind of setup.

Back