• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

Time for some warm weather. I'm over this cold crap in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too . 84 on Wednesday sounds nice . I'll have it 65 at least in the house though lol .

#timeforcrazypowerbills

Me too . 84 on Wednesday sounds nice . I'll have it 65 at least in the house though lol .

#timeforcrazypowerbills

Ive never understood why some people like for it to be warm outside but like for it to be cool inside. If you like warm weather then wouldnt you want your house to also be warm ?

#timeforcrazypowerbills

BTW it only took me 30 minutes to figure out our google map and placing my address... #notsosmart SMH! LOL!

Ive never understood why some people like for it to be warm outside but like for it to be cool inside. If you like warm weather then wouldnt you want your house to also be warm ?

NOOOoooooooo

Something funny about us humans - we want inside to be opposite of outside.
I tell my family in winter - it's set at 68 and wouldn't you love a 68 inside in July and it's NOOOoooooooo - turn the heat up; reverse the procedure and in July it's 95º outside and 72º inside and it's NOOOoooooooo- turn the air down.
Folks ...

Last edited:
I keep my AC set at 76° unless I'm doing something like cleaning, cooking, or have been working outside and need a cool down, then I'll bump it down for a bit. But I lower it to 74° or a bit lower at bedtime. Y'all are about to find out that I'm a summertime fan :D

My A/C isn't going to be on for at least another 10 days to 2 weeks, but it's not because of anyone in my family's love/hate for heat, it's because my dad likes to be cheap.

And honestly, it works (this is banter lol). It doesn't work as well as it did before but the woods can keep the house a degree or two lower than it could get during the day.

My A/C isn't going to be on for at least another 10 days to 2 weeks, but it's not because of anyone in my family's love/hate for heat, it's because my dad likes to be cheap.

And honestly, it works (this is banter lol). It doesn't work as well as it did before but the woods can keep the house a degree or two lower than it could get during the day.
I notice even in the winter that when the sun hits the house, the passive heat really is noticeable and raises the indoor temp even in a well-insulated house. And likewise, the shade from a tree canopy can lower the temp 10s of degrees.

I just learned today that augusta was over seeded with rye grass. I'd love to see it when the Bermuda is full green

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I'll send you a pic, it won't be long ;)
Oh, I guess you meant Augusta...sigh...

I just learned today that augusta was over seeded with rye grass. I'd love to see it when the Bermuda is full green

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
or St. Augustine way down yonder here

Back