• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

Still looks wet over the next 10 days up here after tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a couple more inches out of it, and Thursday seems to be the next good chance at decent rain, being greater than half an inch. :)

Yeah that's pointed right at you even saw some lightning bolts on RadarScope early with that. Curious to see if it makes any progress NE overnight....
will help fill the reservoirs over your way for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Incoming goods for you

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Well that was an adventure getting to work

I have to make the trek to Franklin Co. shortly, apparently numerous roads closed there too....should be fun.
I just went over 3" for the event

Funny how everyone freaks out about a little bit of snow here, but the rain we've had here since yesterday is just as hazardous. I'd feel better driving in an inch of snow that usually closes school for the day than this mess.

Looks like some big flooding going on at Crabtree Creek in Raleigh. RAH calling it a potentially dangerous situation.

Funny how everyone freaks out about a little bit of snow here, but the rain we've had here since yesterday is just as hazardous.

Looks like some big flooding going on at Crabtree Creek in Raleigh. RAH calling it a potentially dangerous situation.
I actually said same thing this morning, mention snow schools close, roads flooded they say buses may be late...

f172583e7ded70f97d324f6c767e4c26.jpg

Funny how everyone freaks out about a little bit of snow here, but the rain we've had here since yesterday is just as hazardous. I'd feel better driving in an inch of snow that usually closes school for the day than this mess.

I agree. Actually thought to myself for a brief second that work might be delayed today then reality hit and I laughed. Parts of the I40 construction zone were no joke under4-6 inches of water

Raise your hand if your ready for the first week of May!!!!! It's gonna be soooooo much cooler vs recent weeks and with rain chances as well !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YES!!!

Raise your hand if your ready for the first week of May!!!!! It's gonna be soooooo much cooler vs recent weeks and with rain chances as well !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_23.png
This looks interesting

Back