• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone love where they live? ;)
I think Phil loves Gainesville and I did enjoy living there for 6 months. So, I'm not surprised he likes it there. But the heat is something else/endless like it is in much of the SE. Otherwise, I like their weather. And boy do they radiate heat away when conditions are favorable!
I love Atlanta. I just don’t love all the people. If we could keep the town and revert back to circa 1975 population I’d be very happy.

Question where do you go to get the full like models for the Euro and the other models? Ik it cost money and subscriptions and all but I ain't worried about that

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg Tired of looking at snow, here's some tornado pics from Dec 30th 2016, Simpsonville SC, my house and my neighborhood

EF-1 110 mph winds, appx 50 yards from my house

I do hope it snows in Feb so we can compete the trifecta of snow in all 3 winter months.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I want a February 28, 2004 redux. Love these ULL

Let's get a big dog Miller A on the second week of February, and then move on to spring after that. Let me see a storm similar to 2/12/10 or like what I saw in Northwest Georgia on 2/25/15, only in my hometown, while dry snow with very cold temps was fascinating, the best snow is wet snow, the kind that sticks everywhere and makes it look nice.

While I'm happy with what I received it's infuriating that there were 8.5 and 6.0 totals within 10 miles
44e5c514155b40c0421b958af95626fd.jpg

While I'm happy with what I received it's infuriating that there were 8.5 and 6.0 totals within 10 miles
44e5c514155b40c0421b958af95626fd.jpg

Infuriating? Interesting. I could speak on that topic as well but I won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back