• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 1300m. I had issues with him years ago only because I was immature. Then I grew up and realized I didn’t know near as much as I thought I did .

But by God I can post a ten day clown map with the best of them !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess it's the problem with an all star line-up ... too many aren't given credit ... so, let's not name but just say thanks to all who contribute (present company excluded) ... :p

I have given this a lot of throught today and wasn’t going to originally going to say anything on here but I changed my mind. I had to go through the hardest thing in my life today and my mom passed away this morning. I had a good close bond with my mom and was real close to her. She did get on my nerves sometime (loved to talk nonstop) I would say to myself when she wouldn’t quit talking please quit talking. But I sit here tonight just thinking about what I would give to have that. She passed away from cirrhosis of the liver and dementia because of having high ammonia levels. I lost my dad 20 years ago so that’s why we had a tight bond. My point is make sure you guys have a close bond with your parents because you don’t know what you have lost until you lose them. Also you need to make sure that you and your parents have a good relationship with the lord. I wouldn’t know what to do today if it wasn’t for him getting through this. Even through this is the first step of many I will be taking. Please get yourself checked if you ever have any type of stomach problems because it might be cirrhosis of the liver. My mother didn’t drink alcohol and still got it. The hospice nurse we had told me studies are coming out saying stuff with high corn syrup in it can be causing it. Even through she had this terrible disease I know she is in a better place in heaven now. Just wanted to share this with you guys.
Sorry for your loss, keeping you in my prayers and I understand why you shared this here.... we're family.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't know my total rainfall for the year but it's got to be one of the wettest I can remember . NWS stated that water table is at record levels.... and unfortunately it's taking a toll. Discovered water damage under my back door and now cracked foundation. Have to meet with foundation engineer in a couple weeks to find out damage, this is going to sting...

I don't know my total rainfall for the year but it's got to be one of the wettest I can remember . NWS stated that water table is at record levels.... and unfortunately it's taking a toll. Discovered water damage under my back door and now cracked foundation. Have to meet with foundation engineer in a couple weeks to find out damage, this is going to sting...

Yes it is, I have had about 20 properties this year with foundation cracks/ leaks and if you can keep it under 10k your lucky. Just a heads up a engineer gets permits and permits need inspection and inspectors ALWAYS find something...

I have given this a lot of throught today and wasn’t going to originally going to say anything on here but I changed my mind. I had to go through the hardest thing in my life today and my mom passed away this morning. I had a good close bond with my mom and was real close to her. She did get on my nerves sometime (loved to talk nonstop) I would say to myself when she wouldn’t quit talking please quit talking. But I sit here tonight just thinking about what I would give to have that. She passed away from cirrhosis of the liver and dementia because of having high ammonia levels. I lost my dad 20 years ago so that’s why we had a tight bond. My point is make sure you guys have a close bond with your parents because you don’t know what you have lost until you lose them. Also you need to make sure that you and your parents have a good relationship with the lord. I wouldn’t know what to do today if it wasn’t for him getting through this. Even through this is the first step of many I will be taking. Please get yourself checked if you ever have any type of stomach problems because it might be cirrhosis of the liver. My mother didn’t drink alcohol and still got it. The hospice nurse we had told me studies are coming out saying stuff with high corn syrup in it can be causing it. Even through she had this terrible disease I know she is in a better place in heaven now. Just wanted to share this with you guys.

Just getting caught up on the reading, and run across this ...
So sorry for your loss, and my prayers go out for you and those close to you (and no, that is not a Hallmark card salutation, but is surely for real).
Please revel in your memories, and let the pain pass.
Condolences and prayers,
Phil

Thank you for sharing this. Good words. I’m very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

All we are missing is Grit . I like that fallslake person and a few more . But between you , Jon , Eric , cad and others we have some great posters that found their way over here .

Your welcome!:D

Sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

That's rough. For reference I just passed 65 inches for the year today

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss. My uncle passed away last year from the same disease. Prayers for you and your family

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey that looks like the ice jam in Birmingham. You sure you didn’t photoshop???? Hahaha lol

haha nope... though I didn't expect to see that scene from NYC lol

It was pretty unprecedented for this early and the forecast was dead wrong+hit at rush hour plus it sounds like the plows weren't out til things had already escalated

Yes it is, I have had about 20 properties this year with foundation cracks/ leaks and if you can keep it under 10k your lucky. Just a heads up a engineer gets permits and permits need inspection and inspectors ALWAYS find something...
If it's just 10k I'll be happy actually.... I'm bracing myself for 20-30K and figuring out how to finance it ugh. My wife and I have said we will be making monthly payments on something for the rest of our lives

If it's just 10k I'll be happy actually.... I'm bracing myself for 20-30K and figuring out how to finance it ugh. My wife and I have said we will be making monthly payments on something for the rest of our lives

What about insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back