• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are hands down the best graphics ever used . I remember running in the house after school waiting for my forecast in the winter months to see if it showed any of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. I think they showed the thundersnow icon for the '93 blizzard when showing hourly updates and I was pumped. Good stuff!

These are hands down the best graphics ever used . I remember running in the house after school waiting for my forecast in the winter months to see if it showed any of these

These are the images I remember as a kid
14051350-1412640588-640x360.jpg

I want to do a southernwx forecast site using these....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Getting off my high horse with this ... Praying that today is not a flashback to 1858, 1972, or the flip-side of the Whiskey Rebellion ...

What happened in 1858?
Just to mention a highlight or two ... Lincoln/Douglass ... Dred Scott had just come down a few months earlier in 1857 ... and a Civil War just about 2 years later based on all the insane crap going on ... Want a history lesson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back