• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when there is no threat of interesting weather here. Also, I am tired of playing cornhole in this heat. It would be so nice to get some fall up in here.

Exactly, I'd prefer not to profusely sweat every time I even look outside lol. If the Browns can win a football game then a nice fall cold front should be able to make it here.

Braves and my Dawgs won, Tiger has the lead going into Sunday and that Technology school in. Atlanta looked like poop against that other Carolina school. Great day.

Atleast UNC got a win today!
OTOH, it’s great to have shaved 2 hours of daylight, and still basking in the fall gloriousnous of 90 degree temps! We suck at everything in the SE, we get 80s with 10 hour days in Jan and Feb, just for S & G!!!
Also, Cabelas sucks monkey balls!! Will never hold a candle to Bass Pro Shops, even though they are now one in the same!:mad::(
*Rant over*

Atleast UNC got a win today!
OTOH, it’s great to have shaved 2 hours of daylight, and still basking in the fall gloriousnous of 90 degree temps! We suck at everything in the SE, we get 80s with 10 hour days in Jan and Feb, just for S & G!!!
Also, Cabelas sucks monkey balls!! Will never hold a candle to Bass Pro Shops, even though they are now one in the same!:mad::(
*Rant over*
Gander is worst. Way over priced on EVERYTHING. Bass Pro is 1st by far.

Girls like you run 'round with guys like me 'Til sundown when I come through I need a girl like you (Maroon 5)

Girls like you run 'round with guys like me 'Til sundown when I come through I need a girl like you (Maroon 5)
“ She ain’t exactly pretty
She ain’t exactly small
Forty two, thirty nine, fifty six,
You can say she’s got it alllll”
Whole Lotta Rosie- AC/DC-
Best.Band.Ever!!

It's happening! The first snow just north of the NC border on the GFS! :confused:
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back