• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Does your cursor change to a circle with arrows on the top and bottom? That's a "feature" that allows for quick scrolling. You get it by a certain method of clicking that I haven't quite nailed down yet :confused: It's a Windows thing.

Lol! Does your cursor change to a circle with arrows on the top and bottom? That's a "feature" that allows for quick scrolling. You get it by a certain method of clicking that I haven't quite nailed down yet :confused: It's a Windows thing.

It hasn't been an issue for a while now today thankfully but for some reason, this morning I just turned my computer on and it was constantly scrolling. When it gets that way my computer also beeps loudly, then turns on just fine.

I just did it - while scrolling using the mouse wheel, click the mouse wheel. It puts you in a weird mode of scrolling that I find somewhat disturbing. To exit this mode, just right click.

Just ran across this in my archive and went OMG

1_9_10_Radar_copy.jpg

Now I know how the Braves fans felt all those years of watching their team be great during the regular season and crumbling like cheap toilet paper come playoff time; welcome to being a Caps fun... Keep getting suckered in every year only to watch them crash and burn...

Now I know how the Braves fans felt all those years of watching their team be great during the regular season and crumbling like cheap toilet paper come playoff time; welcome to being a Caps fun... Keep getting suckered in every year only to watch them crash and burn...

Doesn't help that they run into my Penguins it seems every year in the Playoffs who seem to hit another level in the post season..

FWIW - I see new folks posting (which is great!) but some of you are not yet on our Members' Map - please add yourselves!

TWC is saying 90% chance of something called "rain" tomorrow night.
Can someone dust off the cobwebs and tell me what that "rain" word means?
LOL :p

Thank the Lord to have enough sense not to start posting Lewis Grizzard quips in response to some ...

OK

Rant done

Holy hell the Washington Pitt game tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought it was going to be deja-vu for the Caps; dominate the game and still lose.. Shocked they actually won; glimmer of hope but just barely..

Well as FYI...
KFFC will continue to be down for approximately two weeks for the repair of a ma
jor mechanical component. An engineering team from the Radar Operations Center h
ave determined that the bull gear, the primary gear for turning the radar antenn
a, has failed. A team from the ROC along with our local technitions are working
on repairs, with the radar expected to return to service by Sunday, May 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back