• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Basically limited revenues still and automotive OEMs have pushed back timelines for Lidar deals till later this year. This is a good entry point though, load the boat 😆
You still holding for the long term?

Yes sir. I'm in no hurry with it, I just keep adding and averaging down. Riding it to glory or off the cliff.
I still have some shares, but the price hasn't seemed to really move in a long time. I'm wondering if they're ever going to get there. I haven't looked in a while, though, so I don't know of they're having trouble executing on their plans or not.

I still have some shares, but the price hasn't seemed to really move in a long time. I'm wondering if they're ever going to get there. I haven't looked in a while, though, so I don't know of they're having trouble executing on their plans or not.
Yeah I don't know. Thought they'd be there by now. On a positive note no other Lidar mfg has landed an automotive OEM deal, so sounds like automotive peeps are still trying to figure out Lidar and ADAS business strategy. That's the risk of investing in a startup/growth potential company, they're beholden to the mega manufacturers, high risk, also high reward potential, also complete failure potential.

Some talk of meme stocks running soon...I did take some AMC earlier at $3.17

Small position for fun.

View attachment 147601
I have a solid position of AMC at $3.10...added some in the low 3's Th/Friday. $2.80 is my stop and I thought I would get stopped out today but "roaringkitty" tweeted ot a meme that launched GME and AMC

The DOW up day 9 in a row...unreal. QQQ still lagging, been chopping around for months now.

sc.png

I have a solid position of AMC at $3.10...added some in the low 3's Th/Friday. $2.80 is my stop and I thought I would get stopped out today but "roaringkitty" tweeted ot a meme that launched GME and AMC
Boom...I only have 5k shares so not a big position but still a nice swing. I sold 1.5k at $3.95 when bids got hit a little while ago. This probably going higher but I've raised my stop to $3.33. If it's going to stay special it shouldn't break $3.50.

sc-2.png

Boom...I only have 5k shares so not a big position but still a nice swing. I sold 1.5k at $3.95 when bids got hit a little while ago. This probably going higher but I've raised my stop to $3.33. If it's going to stay special it shouldn't break $3.50.

View attachment 147723
Closed this out at $4.63. $4.70 was my target. That was a nice swing over the past week. Still holding GME...added some shares at $28.44 too. I haven't decided whether I carry these overnight or not.

Should have held AMC...it's ripping over $5.20 now. The rumor mill is that roaringkitty is pumping AMC actually as he is tweeting a bunch of movie gifs. I don't get the meme crowd...I am too old for that I guess.

Should have held AMC...it's ripping over $5.20 now. The rumor mill is that roaringkitty is pumping AMC actually as he is tweeting a bunch of movie gifs. I don't get the meme crowd...I am too old for that I guess.
Well he can't go wrong with this tweet, I like it! Lol

Closed this out at $4.63. $4.70 was my target. That was a nice swing over the past week. Still holding GME...added some shares at $28.44 too. I haven't decided whether I carry these overnight or not.

Well I am glad I paper handed these AMC shares...sold avg mid $4's yesterday afternoon from low $3's avg and now it's over $12. Had 5k shares too...I feel sick 🤢

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 9.18.33 AM.png

Trying HOOD today at 17.95, 2k shares. It supposedly is next 🤷‍♂️

Stop $17.30

Chart does look good...a break over $19 could send this.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 9.34.54 AM.png

Brutal bull trap right there on the Qs...made a 6 week high and then they let the bottom fall out. Powell speaking so not totally unexpected.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 10.43.31 AM.png

Back