• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little pontificating here ...
... 70% chance of T-storms here per NWS this AM forecast; now 40% chance of showers before 10:00 ... see any?
... Point being ... well, models ... December outlooks cast in iron (?) ... AO and PNA and EPO NAO and WPO and MJO 2 - 3 weeks out (?) ... Hmmmmm ... when they can get 48 hours right with a reasonable sense of consistnecy, then maybe models 5 days out will be worth going to Starbucks with ... o_O
Showers ...
Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 7.51.38 PM.png

Yeah, Phil, why not? Let' s go for it. Going to get my bread and milk now. Hope you got yours. I can't believe there's another multidecadal storm for here only 2 years later. Good times!

LOL ...

Still have my 'Cane supplies stored up ... never know down our way, Larry ... :oops:

d46925f618e4b23680a4229a40280792.jpg

That’s how I measure my .5in of snow too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know it’s time to throw in the towel when Guadalajara Mexico is getting this type of fantasy snow output and you’re still getting rained on..next
78AA75AF-0C4A-4379-A8A5-ECB40032E708.png

Hopefully, we'll have some snow to track around here soon. Tired of the rain we've had the past three weekends. But I wouldn't mind seeing the precip coming if it's cold enough for snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back