• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
That snow in the NE looks fun, US snow cover might double in the next 2 weeks. We want a healthy pack this winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fook this stupid ass weather! It’s a great day to be fishing! With gusts over 50 and worse than any stupid ass fake news euro or NAM wind maps people start throwing around after landfalling tropical storms

I think Saban walks away sooner rather than later.

But my "sooner rather than later" is more like 4-5 years (beginning with next season) then the 10 or so that I've seen at times (4-5 is quite a while too though, so I dunno about sooner rather than later being the right term right now). My opinion from what I've seen from him is that while he's a very competitive guy, I don't think he's crazy enough to just keep going. I can see him wanting a few retirement years in his time.

Who knows...maybe I've got the wrong read and he does go for a long time and has only a year or so of retirement in his time left on Earth.

He gets at least one more though with Bryce Young for sure. That's what I know but I also think there's more parity now because of what's gone on.

I think Saban walks away sooner rather than later.

But my "sooner rather than later" is more like 4-5 years (beginning with next season) then the 10 or so that I've seen at times (4-5 is quite a while too though, so I dunno about sooner rather than later being the right term right now). My opinion from what I've seen from him is that while he's a very competitive guy, I don't think he's crazy enough to just keep going. I can see him wanting a few retirement years in his time.

Who knows...maybe I've got the wrong read and he does go for a long time and has only a year or so of retirement in his time left on Earth.

He gets at least one more though with Bryce Young for sure. That's what I know but I also think there's more parity now because of what's gone on.
He's not going anywhere until he breaks the tie with one more win

Haha...I see happy hour has delivered...
be01b11eded42e6f2b93e093a2dc2f42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carolina needs to fire Ron Rivera, Kyle Allen isn’t the answer, Cam is, we need to fire eric Washington, Norv turners playcalling at the goal line has been complete ----, I’m tired of them wasting talent with mediocre play calling, defense got figured out quickly, at first everybody was talking about how it was working against pass plays, really good, but it was obvious at that jags game that something was up with our run defense, and ever since offenses have abused are run defense, they have figured out, that we can’t stop the run, I feel like RR contributes to the fact we never really have “blowout wins” due to the fact that he is a defensive minded coach and loves “close games”
It’s TIME TO CLEAN THE DAMN HOUSE, until then ima give myself some respect by not watching them on sundays nomore

Carolina needs to fire Ron Rivera, Kyle Allen isn’t the answer, Cam is, we need to fire eric Washington, Norv turners playcalling at the goal line has been complete ----, I’m tired of them wasting talent with mediocre play calling, defense got figured out quickly, at first everybody was talking about how it was working against pass plays, really good, but it was obvious at that jags game that something was up with our run defense, and ever since offenses have abused are run defense, they have figured out, that we can’t stop the run, I feel like RR contributes to the fact we never really have “blowout wins” due to the fact that he is a defensive minded coach and loves “close games”
It’s TIME TO CLEAN THE DAMN HOUSE, until then ima give myself some respect by not watching them on sundays nomore

The whole coaching staff needs to go. Allen isn't the future at QB, but neither is Cam. Cam's best days are behind him. He's never been a very accurate passer, and if he doesn't run anymore he's not going to be a threat. They need to get new coaches, a new QB, keep CMC, Luke, and Moore, get a back to help out CMC, and everyone else is expendable.

I hate IMBY posts ... but p08 would be interesting ... :eek: ... Larry, you in? ... ;)

Yeah, Phil, why not? Let' s go for it. Going to get my bread and milk now. Hope you got yours. I can't believe there's another multidecadal storm for here only 2 years later. Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back