• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be that bad

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
default_cliff.gif

Anything short of 87 redux will be disappointing.

Looks like the ATL had a good winter.

CB081374-3061-45F3-A6FD-4359B40756EC.png

At least it’s cold in Seattle? We should get to test the Seattle Snow Advancement theory early on this winter. Can’t wait94C63E20-DCCC-4B31-9FA0-74AD551A72E4.png

Fixin to roll 10 1/2 hr drive to metro St Louis. NWS/KSTL discussion: Tue - possible severe. Wed - sunny gusts 40mph. Thu - AM rain/snow mix. On a side note, NO Bojangles :(. However - White Castle! Copious amounts of White Castle!! :)

ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE !!! I know y’all could care less about the Midwest. I’m 15 miles S.E. of STL (vacay) and the Tornado Sirens are MUCH MUCH louder than I remember. (Radar indicated). I’m a Hugh weather weenie like y’all. Please forgive me. 27 yrs in the south I forgot how loud these Tornado sirens are in the Midwest.
40-60 MPH Gusts expected tomorrow. Perfect time for a vacation huh.?...... Again, forgive me. I’m just excited. :D

there's an invest in the EPAC for the cyclone near the Oregon/California coast(which apparently set a record low pressure in California)

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back