• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFS Weeklies did ..... well what the CFS always does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha! look at this runs maps, all around the 10th. unfortunately, ATL doesn't really cash out.
1576281600-4j0d59Jq4Ms.png

Happy hour never fails!
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_56.png
1575741600-1tR3SiWdiI0.png
gfs_mslpa_us_60.png
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_59.png

That cold shot around Dec 5-10 isn’t backing down, this might be the 1st real opportunity for some on here. Tennessee and North Carolina/ Canada is looking good. Just don’t want the GOM stealing all the energy like it always does. Kinda looks that way on TT but it’s so far out we know it will change 100 more times.

That cold shot around Dec 5-10 isn’t backing down, this might be the 1st real opportunity for some on here. Tennessee and Western North Carolina/ Canada is looking good. Just don’t want the GOM stealing all the energy like it always does. Kinda looks that way on TT but it’s so far out we know it will change 100 more times.

FYP, you're welcome!:)

I feel confident we'll see at least one RDU shaft job this season where Burlington and areas west get at least 6", while Garner south and east is left with the dreaded 33 degree rain.

2017 nightmares all over again here. 32 degree rain for 6 freakin hrs while 25 miles to my west got 8-10in of paradise powder. That warm nose did budge the whole event.

2017 nightmares all over again here. 32 degree rain for 6 freakin hrs while 25 miles to my west got 8-10in of paradise powder. That warm nose did budge the whole event.

I feel for you. December 8-9, 2017 sucked here. It felt so weird watching areas that almost never get snow get significant accumulation while I got over 1" QPF 32-33 degree rain.

Fortunately December 2018 made up for it here, but you weren't as lucky. December 2011-2016 were all extremely forgettable with no measurable snow.

My hands have been cramping bad and it's hard to close and open them. This has been going on for a few years now. I think its Arthritis and my wife thinks its because I'm always on my phone looking at the model runs lol. I'm going with the Arthritis idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back