• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
what’s going on tonight hello any drama storm threads or threads in the oven baking hot fresh hello

This look ticks me off. 144 to the end of the run. Our -NAO has migrated to Montana. Congrats to the SW on another banner winter!
Lol I didn't attach the image. That ticks me off too!

gfs_z500_mslp_namer_65.png

Just decided to punt through the second week of December. CHANGE MY MIND.

Not a bad idea really, if you look at the models and Climo it isn’ a big leap to be honest. I punted until January a few weeks back and still think I won’t miss a thing. Punting fall isn’t a risk in the SE.

* If you live in the Upper south like North Carolina or Canada I would never punt .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not a bad idea really, if you look at the models and Climo it isn’ a big leap to be honest. I punted until January a few weeks back and still think I won’t miss a thing. Punting fall isn’t a risk in the SE.

* If you live in the Upper south like North Carolina or Canada I would never punt .

I like how you lumped North Carolina in with Canada ??‍♂️

I’ve never done hardcore drugs but I think shrimp & grits are in the same ballpark as Cocaine with LSD. Yummy good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back