• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain Cold got the December thread. Y'all stop buggin

December Remember That Bird Man Thst Used To Post Here?

well it better not just say December or i might lose it had 100’s of ideas very clever they say I won’t be surprised if one of mine is picked anyways she said that wow

Are you on meds and forget to take them or are you just a conspiracy theorist nut job?

It is funny how a weather model can trigger a great memory.
When the forecast charts came in during early morning and around noon, it was evident that yet another stormy and cold sequence is coming to the U.S. For a moment in time I felt like the 22 year old version of Larry Cosgrove. Slightly sadistic, twisted smile. Outbursts of laughter. Friends messaging me saying, "DID YOU SEE THAT?"
Of course I did, a Rex block signal straddling the Arctic Circle from Alaska to the Davis Strait. A strong polar jet stream digging into California and ejecting two possibly strong winter storms through the lower 48 states. A chance for an Arctic intrusion around and after Thanksgiving.
I feel better than James Brown. And I remember the times when this type of weather pattern was common. namely 1976 - 1979. It was a magical time, and it taught me that loving bad weather is actually a good thing. Hence the Top 10 countdown from November 15, 1976, which got me going into media weather forecasting.
Kind of like a demented Casey Kasem, right? Ha Ha Ha Ha!

It is funny how a weather model can trigger a great memory.
When the forecast charts came in during early morning and around noon, it was evident that yet another stormy and cold sequence is coming to the U.S. For a moment in time I felt like the 22 year old version of Larry Cosgrove. Slightly sadistic, twisted smile. Outbursts of laughter. Friends messaging me saying, "DID YOU SEE THAT?"
Of course I did, a Rex block signal straddling the Arctic Circle from Alaska to the Davis Strait. A strong polar jet stream digging into California and ejecting two possibly strong winter storms through the lower 48 states. A chance for an Arctic intrusion around and after Thanksgiving.
I feel better than James Brown. And I remember the times when this type of weather pattern was common. namely 1976 - 1979. It was a magical time, and it taught me that loving bad weather is actually a good thing. Hence the Top 10 countdown from November 15, 1976, which got me going into media weather forecasting.
Kind of like a demented Casey Kasem, right? Ha Ha Ha Ha!
This is from larry cosgrove earlier today. He seems intrigued about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back