• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repetition of good patterns potentially?

I do think we're going to have to warm up at some point though (which isn't a bad thing, with these dreary days of recent, I'm ready to get to the warmer days of next week), so maybe we get a warm up in December, then "slosh back" just in time for January. ;)

Last night I was shopping with my wife at Target in Peachtree City, GA. I turned down one of the aisles and I couldn't stop laughing at what I saw at the end!

It's definitive now. It's gonna snow big time in the south this winter. Target is prepared to cash in.View attachment 26013
Wait, target has snow shovels?

Last night I was shopping with my wife at Target in Peachtree City, GA. I turned down one of the aisles and I couldn't stop laughing at what I saw at the end!

It's definitive now. It's gonna snow big time in the south this winter. Target is prepared to cash in.View attachment 26013
It's probably added by somebody far away who decided what is in Target. I bet Phil has one too at his local Target too.

Wow! that is one the straightest temp sounding, I've seen. I do find interesting that this fantasy "system" is relying on 500mb height to propagate down to the surface. better climo and I would be intrigued.
1573852656101.png
gfs_mslpa_us_38.png

gfs_z500a_us_38.png

Last edited:
This is going to be our winter! Neutral ENSO, be prepared for the long winter ahead! I'm all aboard the "snow train" already. This winter season is going to be very exciting, I can feel it!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
I have a feeling come March you will be very disappointed my friend.

This is going to be our winter! Neutral ENSO, be prepared for the long winter ahead! I'm all aboard the "snow train" already. This winter season is going to be very exciting, I can feel it!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
I agree with you i think all of us snow weenies may finally get our snow chances in bunches this winter

It's probably added by somebody far away who decided what is in Target. I bet Phil has one too at his local Target too.
It's for shoveling something else altogether ... LOL
Seriously, and so as not to get banned for banter ...
The pattern looks nice on the models, and that's real good; the "lock" may happen but no model can tell us that this far out ... and no model yet supports this but wave lengths generally do ... watch the month of January closely ...

Chicken Sandwich ALERT! A 8 year old was working at popeyes had his father fired.
Must be a good sandwich, cuz its causing failures and fights.

This meme is great on twitter if you look up when the astros/the astros dugout (maybe late):

In case context is needed, the Astros have been accused of cheating via electronic sign stealing and if you look back at the videos its fairly obvious.

This meme is great on twitter if you look up when the astros/the astros dugout (maybe late):

In case context is needed, the Astros have been accused of cheating via electronic sign stealing and if you look back at the videos its fairly obvious.

Did you see the Siri “ call my girlfriend? Very funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Permission to start December thread tonight hello mngr
I’d wait until most of this thread starts to fill up with December stuff. Most normal people could care less about what the GFS says at hr 366+. Besides of course the weenies. But why am I explaining this to you? You’re the freakin Birdman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back