• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS to SC is just a hell hole for people who like weather. To me the best places in the south from a weather perspective is either FL where you never have to worry about getting your hearts crushed or NC and TN where you are guaranteed to get at least a little snow each winter.

MS to SC is just a hell hole for people who like weather. To me the best places in the south from a weather perspective is either FL where you never have to worry about getting your hearts crushed or NC and TN where you are guaranteed to get at least a little snow sleet each winter.

Fixed it!

MS to SC is just a hell hole for people who like weather. To me the best places in the south from a weather perspective is either FL where you never have to worry about getting your hearts crushed or NC and TN where you are guaranteed to get at least a little snow each winter.
N FL has its moments, my friend ... every 30 years or so ... o_O

Thats true, but whens the last time you had a sleepless night concerned over whether you would get snow or not?
#2 ... actually, I do not worry about snow ... I get paid for worrying and taking care of the worry ... snow or not is a few pay grades above my worry department ... that's a call for a higher power ...

I can only think of 1 on this board who literally has no chance of ever seeing any snowfall accumulation. I think you know who Im talking about.
I don't actually. Unless its Phil? But even he has a chance. But there are several areas that go years without it. CAE hasn't had measurable snowfall since Feb 2014.

I thought the CAE area had a big snow around Halloween one year.
That was Nov 1st 2014. That was an upper low and it was very localized. I don't think the airport measured anything. But some areas in the same county had 6 inches. But either way the area as a whole has seen nothing since. Which is unusual even for that area.

I agree with that. Spent 5 years in CAE and almost went insane!! Getting missed repeatedly by 50 miles multiple times a year will do that. I'd rather have been in Miami.

It was awful. I can't think of anywhere east of the Mississippi more boring from a weather standpoint. Maybe Augusta down to Waycross can rival it. Nothing extreme at all ever unless you consider pop up storms in summer extreme.
Augusta is a hell hole too for weather. Atlanta has far more interesting weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back