• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Winter-Whamby Land

Myfrotho704_

It done been a lil' minute
Carolina needs to fire Ron Rivera, Kyle Allen isn’t the answer, Cam is, we need to fire eric Washington, Norv turners playcalling at the goal line has been complete sh!t, I’m tired of them wasting talent with mediocre play calling, defense got figured out quickly, at first everybody was talking about how it was working against pass plays, really good, but it was obvious at that jags game that something was up with our run defense, and ever since offenses have abused are run defense, they have figured out, that we can’t stop the run, I feel like RR contributes to the fact we never really have “blowout wins” due to the fact that he is a defensive minded coach and loves “close games”
It’s TIME TO CLEAN THE DAMN HOUSE, until then ima give myself some respect by not watching them on sundays nomore

Carolina needs to fire Ron Rivera, Kyle Allen isn’t the answer, Cam is, we need to fire eric Washington, Norv turners playcalling at the goal line has been complete sh!t, I’m tired of them wasting talent with mediocre play calling, defense got figured out quickly, at first everybody was talking about how it was working against pass plays, really good, but it was obvious at that jags game that something was up with our run defense, and ever since offenses have abused are run defense, they have figured out, that we can’t stop the run, I feel like RR contributes to the fact we never really have “blowout wins” due to the fact that he is a defensive minded coach and loves “close games”
It’s TIME TO CLEAN THE DAMN HOUSE, until then ima give myself some respect by not watching them on sundays nomore
The whole coaching staff needs to go. Allen isn't the future at QB, but neither is Cam. Cam's best days are behind him. He's never been a very accurate passer, and if he doesn't run anymore he's not going to be a threat. They need to get new coaches, a new QB, keep CMC, Luke, and Moore, get a back to help out CMC, and everyone else is expendable.

pcbjr

Supporter
A little pontificating here ...
... 70% chance of T-storms here per NWS this AM forecast; now 40% chance of showers before 10:00 ... see any?
... Point being ... well, models ... December outlooks cast in iron (?) ... AO and PNA and EPO NAO and WPO and MJO 2 - 3 weeks out (?) ... Hmmmmm ... when they can get 48 hours right with a reasonable sense of consistnecy, then maybe models 5 days out will be worth going to Starbucks with ... o_O
Showers ...
Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 7.51.38 PM.png

pcbjr

Supporter
Yeah, Phil, why not? Let' s go for it. Going to get my bread and milk now. Hope you got yours. I can't believe there's another multidecadal storm for here only 2 years later. Good times!
LOL ...

Still have my 'Cane supplies stored up ... never know down our way, Larry ... :oops:

DarkKnight

I only have one rule!!!
Staff member
Supporter
At least the Patriots are getting boat raced tonight!!
I am not a Patriots fan. But I do think Brady is the greatest QB to play the game. Considering he has so many different personnel changes through out the years.

Last edited: