• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve done studies you now, 7% of the time it works every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember the analfrontal apocalypse that had AL getting 40” of snow, only to go poof and not see a flurry! Now we are getting excited about analfrontal flurries, this isn’t going to end up as a winter wonderland!

Not to complain, but the weather channel is a joke. To many other programs and shows. I keep it right there on my Accuweather for 24 hrs of weather any time you need it.

Not to complain, but the weather channel is a joke. To many other programs and shows. I keep it right there on my Accuweather for 24 hrs of weather any time you need it.
They don't ever show live weather anymore. All they show anymore is TV shows and movies of past weather events of the 18's

Not much on that little bird meal. Man up and get the 3rd dark with a side of wings and gravy, then we can talk!
Don’t forget 2 cinnamon biscuits to boot! That is a rookie platter for sure! Coffee???
Where’s that supersized cheerwine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back