• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
New house. Cold weather. Time for a fire. Gas fireplace. Finally turned it on today. I hate it. I've only ever had a wood burning fireplace. This sucks. Wish I could convert it, but I'm sure the cost will be astronomical.
Some of the newer homes they're building around here have either no or electric fireplaces. That would be even worse to convert I'm sure if not impossible.

I own a Clayton Home so no fireplace here. Although I’m contemplating getting one of those Infrared fireplaces that are built into the entertainment center

My parents bought one from Costco last winter and they love it. They use it more then the real fireplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've already heard it plenty, but I'll add in another...

Looking forward to that southeast winter storm that's going to happen in about this time period a month from now. ;) Just hope that in this case, it gives us in East GA and Central South Carolina some more love.

Also looking forward to torching like crazy after that and the bottom falling out for a couple of cold snaps in January, hoping to time another storm or two with the cold in that period.

Tuesday night and Wednesday night, lows are forecast to be 25,27 respectively! Man, I can’t imagine why the teens and single digits didn’t happen! ???

Its Nov 9, it's 25 this morning, no heat in sight....Nov snow or not, Nov record cold or not, I'm loving this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Its Nov 9, it's 25 this morning, no heat in sight....Nov snow or not, Nov record cold or not, I'm loving this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
But Rain Cold said the Whamby thread was only for complaining. Take your contentment elsewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back